Mobile Brick Oven Catering
(available from April through November)
Photo Credit: Audrey Cutler Photography
Anzio's Food Truck In the Press:
Table Hoppin': Anzio's Pizza Food Truck Wins National Honor, Worcester Telegram & Gazette - July 21, 2016
Our Mobile Brick Oven Pizza Trailer is perfect for home parties, family gatherings, graduations, wedding receptions, office parties and corporate events.
We'll customize a catering package to meet your needs. Let us do the cooking and clean-up for you so that you can spend time with your guests.
Minimum charge for any event is $750 (Up to 25 guests) and includes the following:
- 4 hours total time – 2 hours for set up, heating oven, and breakdown. 2 hours for service
- Unlimited Pizza (up to 4 topping choices) – We cook until everyone is full!
- Unlimited Mista Salad
- 7% MA Meals Tax
- All equipment, and transportation from a 20 mile radius around Grafton, MA 01536 (Mileage Charges will apply after the 20 miles at $1.20 per mile)
- Additional Charges will apply after the initial 20 Miles for Labor depending on how far we are traveling
- 1- 8ft Skirted table to feature and serve pizzas and salads
- White Dinner Napkins, Heavy Duty Paper Plates, Black Heavy Duty Plastic Silverware
- Trash Bags, Barrels and clean-up of the area used
**We need a relatively flat area of 10’ x 20’ to use during service with at least a 10ft opening to the area you would like us set-up.
25 - 50 > $1100
50 – 75 > $1400
75 – 100 > $1700
100 – 125 > $2000
Over 125 people – Please contact Todd at email@example.com
- Beverages: We can provide both Coke and Polar Products as well as bottled water for an additional charge.
- Due to Liability, we are unable to offer Alcohol, but we can direct you to vendors we use.
- Additional food items (apps etc.) may also be ordered. Contact us for additional options.
If notice of Cancellation is given at least 30 days prior to the date of the event, the deposit is returned. If services are cancelled 10-29 days prior to the event, 50% of the deposit will be returned. Cancellations less than 10 days no deposit will be refunded.
Mother Nature sometimes trumps us both. We can work in light rain and wind, but, in the event we need to cancel due to bad weather, we will reschedule to a date that works for both parties.
If you need to rent seating, tables, tents or other party supplies please contact our friends at http://www.somethingtorent.com