We'll customize a catering package to meet your needs. Let us do the cooking and clean-up for you so that you can spend time with your guests.
Minimum charge for any event is $750 (Up to 25 guests) and includes the following:
- 4 hours total time – 2 hours for set up, heating oven, and breakdown. 2 hours for service
- Unlimited Pizza (up to 4 topping choices) – We cook until everyone is full!
- Unlimited Mista Salad
- All equipment, and transportation from a 20 mile radius around Grafton, MA 01536 (Mileage Charges will apply after the 20 miles at $1.20 per mile)
- Additional Charges will apply after the initial 20 Miles for Labor depending on how far we are traveling
- 1- 8ft Skirted table to feature and serve pizzas and salads
- White Dinner Napkins, Heavy Duty Paper Plates, Black Heavy Duty Plastic Silverware
- Trash Bags, Barrels and clean-up of the area used
- ***Please note cost do not include 6.25% Tax ***
- Also - We CANNOT do Gluten Free out of our Mobile Ovens due to Cross Contamination and the intense heat of the Oven the GF will not hold up
- Upgraded "Glimmerware" (Metallic looking knife / fork) in an upgraded rolled napkin perfect for Weddings and special occasions available for .75/ pp
**We need a relatively flat area of 10’ x 20’ to use during service with at least a 10ft opening to the area you would like us set-up.
25 - 50 > $1100
50 – 75 > $1400
75 – 100 > $1700
100 – 125 > $2000
Over 125 people – Please contact Todd at email@example.com
- Beverages: We can provide both Coke and Polar Products as well as bottled water for an additional charge.
- Due to Liability, we are unable to offer Alcohol, but we can direct you to vendors we use.
- Additional food items (apps etc.) may also be ordered. Click the Catering Tab on our Website for additional options.
If notice of Cancellation is given at least 30 days prior to the date of the event, the deposit is returned. If services are cancelled 10-29 days prior to the event, 50% of the deposit will be returned. Cancellations less than 10 days no deposit will be refunded.
Mother Nature sometimes trumps us both. We can work in light rain and wind, but, in the event we need to cancel due to bad weather, we will reschedule to a date that works for both parties.
We do not take deposits. Once we are confirmed over email, the balance due will be taken a few days prior to your event on CC or you can pay cash day of also.
If you need to rent seating, tables, tents or other party supplies please contact our friends at Something to Rent.
Book Your Event
Do you want to book us for your event? Fill out this form and we'll get back with you as soon as possible.